P&O Ferries is delighted to be supporting the 2017 Glasgow International Comedy Festival. Taking place in a fantastic city with so much to see and do, this year’s event is even more jam packed than in previous years with an exciting line up of world class comedy acts.
They currently operate the shortest, most frequent crossings between Northern Ireland and Scotland and with more sailings to choose from and lots to do on-board, travelling to Scotland has never been easier than with P&O Ferries!
So why travel with P&O
- 7 sailings a day
- 2 hour crossing
- No baggage restrictions
- Improved road network (A8) linking Port of Larne to Belfast
- Club lounge upgrades available
- Free WIFI
- Improvements to seating, kids area, food menus, and shopping
- Ease of embarking and disembarking
- Seamless check in process
Crossings to Scotland start from £74 each way for a car & driver. We look forward to welcoming you on board and setting sail in style.
Visit POferries.com for further information.